» Cape Town » Cape Town » Cape Town
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Departs: Cape Town, Cape Town
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Explore the village and spot the whales
Full day private tour (7-8 hours) with a registered driver/guide. Important: Cost of activities mentioned in this tour are not included in the price of the tour - please see includes/excludes.
Hermanus is known for land based whale watching and for the wine-region. Walker Bay is the breeding ground of the Southern Right Whale. They return each year to meet with the same mate. The whale 'crier' sounds his kelp horn to announce that whales have been sighted. The whales can be seen as early as June and depart in early December. View whales from land over a coffee or lunch. Sightings are however not guaranteed.
• Whale spotting, from shore/boat/kayaking
• Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
• Explore Hermanus, Stanford
• Stroll around markets, on the cliff path and beach
• Lunch overlooking the Whales (July-November only)
• Wine/chocolate pairing as desert
• Fernkloof Hike - all fitness levels
• Various festivals
• Shark cage diving
The price of my tours represents my standard rate for guiding/driving a full/half day private tour.
• Guide: Registered driver/guide with relevant credentials + legal documentation
• Passenger and public liability, and permits.
• Transfers: Pickup from & return to an agreed place in Cape Town at your convenience.
• Transport: Comfortable, an air-conditioned vehicle, fuel, toll fees, parking.
• Vehicle - Hyundai station-wagon, air-conditioned, new 8-seater (max 6 passengers)
• Water: Water on board of vehicle at all times
• Accommodation, flights, Visa fees, travel insurance or any other insurance
• Activities: All activities are optional. Entrance fees+costs are NOT included in price of tour.
• Any additional transportation costs - additional passengers, transfers, after hours
• Any purchases of a personal nature
• Extensions to your tour - extended hours, flights, transfers - rates and costs on request
• If a larger vehicle needs to be procured, additional cost may apply.
• Meals, beverages, Tastings/Pairing & Refreshments, Gratuities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
• Admission Ticket Free
45 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
1 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Cape Town Travel Guide