» Cape Town » Cape Town » Cape Town
8 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Cape Town, Cape Town
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Langa Township
- Guga S’Thebe Arts and Cultural Centre
- African drum & marimba session
- Langa Museum
- Walking Tour through Langa
- Taste "umqombothi" local traditional beer
- Visit local family
- Visit Nursery school
- Drive from Cape Town to Guga S’Thebe Arts and Cultural Centre located in the heart of Cape Town’s oldest and liveliest township Langa. Get an opportunity to see and purchase paintings, pottery, and other art work hand made by local residents Learn how to play the African drum & marimba in a fun filled interactive musical session.
- Visit Langa Museum (Dom pass offices) -. The museum houses a great collection of photographs and documentary evidence exhibiting what life was like in Cape Town's oldest township during that era.
- Go on a walking tour which takes you past the many container shops, sidewalk cooking spots and street traders as you get to see the different types of dwellings from the informal settlements to the hostels.
Marimba & African drum session
Pick- up & Drop –off
Arts & Culture Centre
Knowledgeable & qualified English speaking Tour Guide/Driver
Walking Tour through Langa Township
Food & Drinks
Gratuities & Tips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
45 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Cape Town Travel Guide