» Cape Town » Cape Town » Cape Town
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Cape Town, Cape Town
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
• Pick up in small air-conditioned vehicles with driver guide at central hotels included. Please ask at time of booking if your hotel is included in the central area.
• This tour only operates JULY to NOVEMBER
• There is no guarantee Whales will be sighted although our guides make every effort to find the best viewing point.
• Spectacular scenery of mountains, False Bay, the Indian Ocean and gorgeous beaches, and an opportunity to join boat-based whale watching (for own account +/- R670 per person and subject to availability and weather).
• Wine tasting included at Bouchard Finlayson in the Hemel en Aarde Valley included on Wed and Fri. On Sun we visit a Cheetah Sanctuary if time permits.
• Lunch is excluded and for own account. Your guide will advise about local restaurants in Hermanus.
Pick up from hotels in central areas in small air-conditioned vehicles with driver guide. Please check at time of booking if your hotel is in the central area.
Excluded: Lunch, refreshments, tea, souvenirs and boat-based whale watching at +/- R670 per person.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Cape Town Travel Guide